About the job
Kubbco is looking for a Paid Social Specialist to help steer Facebook, Instagram, Twitter YouTube, TikTok and Snapchat ad strategies and campaigns for our clients. The successful candidates must have experience in the advertising industry in a similar role.
We are on the lookout for a Paid Social Specialist who is passionate about execution, focused on the details, and eager to develop campaign plans, strategies and to execute those strategies for our growing list of clients. The ideal candidates have 3+ years in similar roles at another advertising agency.
Who are you?
You’re solution-orientated, with a passion for media, getting results and testing new ways of working. You like keeping up with and consuming social media trends, media tactics, and have an understanding of many buying platforms. You are a quick learner, a great communicator and team player, and stay up-to-date with platform changes and marketing tools. You’re an open and direct communicator; you’re not afraid to throw out an idea or challenge an existing one. You get fired up when an ad over performs, and have a rationale as to why.
What You’d Do:
- Constantly work to improve campaign performance, insights collection and takeaways, and generally strive to over-deliver to clients.
- Place campaigns within digital platforms managing the ongoing real-time optimization of live media to ensure client goals are met and/or exceeded.
- Collaborate with media planners on upcoming campaigns determining best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans.
- Monitor campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting campaigns, creating insights about performance, making updates accordingly and flagging potential issues to management.
- Create and occasionally present client-facing campaign reporting: pacing reports, campaign build, ad-hoc analysis, and high-touch optimizations to ensure relevant metrics and insights are shown and make recommendations by condensing or strengthening key insights from campaign reports to optimize performance.
- Manage platform relationships regularly via: Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Google, etc.
What You’ve Got:
- 2 years of experience buying media within an agency, or in-house for a medium-to-large brand
- Advanced skills in Excel including pivot tables, V-Look Ups, and macros
- Experience across platforms in any of the following: Social: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, Google: YouTube.
- Experience working with analytics, attribution and measurement systems. Including but not limited to: Google Analytics and Adobe
- You live for today’s digital & mobile consumer, driven, and hungry to succeed always looking to learn more.
- You want to have an impact and is passionate about the work you do.
- You are always looking to adopt new techniques and technologies that are relevant for our clients’ media strategies.
- You thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced, collaborative, high-energy environment where you’re continuously solving problems creatively and analytically.
Kubbco is a different kind of agency. Our vision is to bring innovation and inspiration to every marketer in the world. How will we do this?
By doing everything possible to expand marketing’s potential.
By creating groundbreaking marketing innovations.
By making our services and solutions better and faster.
By building a creative and diverse global team.
By making a positive impact for the brands we do business with.
We’re looking for people who share this vision.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your LinkedIn profile.