About the job
Kubbco is looking for an ultra-talented, dynamic and motivated Account Manager to help manage the relationship and build better social media solutions for new accounts and key accounts. The successful candidate MUST have experience in the advertising industry in a similar role.
We are on the lookout for Account Manager candidates who are passionate about execution, focused on the details, and eager to develop social and digital strategies for our growing list of clients.
Who are you?
Great at communication, passionate, and adaptable. You are crazily (yes it’s a word) organized, even-tempered, respectful and willing and able to communicate and collaborate with a team of talented people. You love pop culture, videos, memes, and all things advertising/media.
- We’ll look to you to help develop relationships with clients and execute campaigns that integrate seamlessly with the client’s broader marketing strategy, which will require knowledge of the sector and/or marketing in general
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ social media strategies, campaigns, and goals
- We expect all of our team members to contribute to the creation and insights of metrics and platform data
- Add value to social advertising support and lead execution of ad campaigns based on client goals and objectives
- We live and breathe the social & digital space (and love nothing more than learning about something new) so we expect all of our Account Managers to have an innate curiosity
- Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences in a swift and concise fashion
- Assist and help liaise with finance, project managers and creative teams on project and client needs
- Compile client SOWs, vendor agreements, change orders, and other contract documents with Project Manager and/or Producer
- Own budget & SOW approvals & revisions
The Ideal Candidate Has
- At least a Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of interactive / digital agency experience working on digital / social strategies + campaigns, including client-facing experience
- The ability to effectively collaborate with multidisciplinary project teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed
- An engaging personality that will mesh well with the existing Kubb&co family (we love smart people with a dash of rebelliousness, empathy and humour)
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice
- An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving their opinion or a presentation
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- A love for your clients and a desire to help them innovate every day
Kubbcco is a different kind of agency. Our vision is to bring innovation and inspiration to every marketer in the world. How will we do this?
By doing everything possible to expand marketing’s potential.
By creating groundbreaking marketing innovations.
By making our services and solutions better and faster.
By building a creative and diverse global team.
By making a positive impact for the brands we do business with.
We’re looking for people who share this vision.
If this sounds like you, please apply with your LinkedIn profile.